Archer Full Throttle began as a dream. As a young girl I had always dreamed of running my own business. I received a bachelor's degree in merchandising management from Michigan State University and set out to make my dream a reality. After selling a variety of items online for over five years, in October of 2003 I began selling outdoor apparel and was amazed at the response I received from customers all over the world. Everyone loved the products I was selling and wanted more.
I was raised in Northern Michigan and have always loved the Outdoors. I was introduced to the hunting world by the master of legends Fred Bear. My family lived next door to Fred and Henrietta Bear on the shores of the Ausable River in Grayling MI until I was six years old. Some of the neatest memories of my childhood were spent there. Imagine playing on the trophy skin rugs of Fred Bear. His home was filled with every trophy mount imaginable. I even had the awesome opportunity to pose with "Papa Bear" when I was three years old in the Bear Archery Catalogue. I am continually inspired daily from things he taught me in both hunting and in life.
I now reside in Northern Michigan with my two daughters who both share my passion. Several summers ago we enjoyed running the Rinehart R100 shoots across the nation. We enjoyed meeting so many of our wonderful customers!!! This summer I am enjoying teaching archery to all my adorable young students. Please always let me know what I can do to make your experience with Archery Full Throttle more enjoyable.
My Goal is to bring the highest quality hunting and archery apparel and equipment to our customers at the lowest prices. We are full time Bowtechs and Hunters and are happy to answer any questions you may have both before and after you make a purchase. Welcome to a small town experience where we are all friends, parents, neighbors, and citizens together in a global market place!
Enjoy the great outdoors!!!!!
Michigan state residents are subject to sales tax.
Number of ratings: 34
All orders are shipped within 48 hours with the following execptions:
NON-DELIVERABLE ADDRESS - If a package is returned because of a non-deliverable address the original shipping WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Buyer will also be responsible for ALL cost incurred to the shipper to have package returned back to us. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT!
OUT OF STOCK - In the rare event your item is out of stock it will be placed on backorder and shipped as soon as it comes in. You may also request the order be cancelled if your prefer not to wait. If the item is no longer available the order will be cancelled.
PRICING AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS - In the event that an Archer Full Throttle product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or there is an error in the listing, Archer Full Throttle reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Archer Full Throttle reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Archer Full Throttle shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. If the order was already shipped and an error is discovered after shipment Archer Full Throttle will refund the price paid over our manufacturer cost for the item listed in error or you are welcome to return the item for a full refund.
Original Shipping is NON-REFUNDABLE.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
Archer Full Throttle knows you have a choice, and we value your business. If you are not happy with your order, please let us know. If you are having difficulty with any equipment you’ve purchased, please CALL US FIRST at 1-877-903-0966 or email us at email@example.com. Many problems can easily be resolved with just a phone call.
1-877-903-0866. Please note that some bulky and specialty items may be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer. Such items will arrive separately and may or may not arrive on the same day or via the same carrier. This information will be indicated on your order page.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return eligible items for refund, credit, or exchange provided you obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 7 days*of receipt of your order. *See instructions and details below
If you discover your shipment has been damaged in-transit, please contact our customer service department at 1-877-903-0866 immediately, so we can arrange a replacement shipment or appropriate repair. Shipping damage claims must be made within 3 business days of receipt of your package and must be resolved before proceeding with returns or exchanges.
KEEP YOUR PACKING MATERIALS
Do not throw away the boxes your purchases were shipped in. If your purchase has been authorized to be returned, exchanged, repaired, or replaced by Archer Full Throttle, and you have been issued a Return Authorization (RA) number, please use these original boxes and packing materials to return your purchase. Failure to follow these instructions will result in a delay in processing your credit, a reduction in the amount of your credit, or our refusal to accept the returned product. PACKAGES SHIPPED TO OUR WAREHOUSE WITHOUT RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
GENERAL RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
1. CALL US FIRST. Contact customer service at 1-877-903-0866 to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please note that we cannot issue RA numbers via email.
2. RETURN ALL ITEMS IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION. Returned items must show no signs of wear, use, abuse, or alteration. Include all original packaging, accessories, paperwork (owner’s manuals, warranty cards, etc.). Please do not write on the merchandise packing, manual, or warranty card until you are certain that you will keep all items you have purchased. Returned items NOT in their original condition may be refused or subject to repair costs and/or a restocking fee of up to 25%.
3. REPACKAGE AND INSURE. You are responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches our store. To protect your return, please (a) repack items using all original packing materials, (b) tape your box securely with approved packaging tape, (c) insure your package for the full value of your purchase and (d) write the Return Authorization (RA) number on the outside of the shipping box, NOT on the merchandise box.
4. RETURN SHIP AND KEEP YOUR TRACKING NUMBER. Ship your item(s) back using the shipping label on the reverse side of your invoice included in your shipment. Use a service such as UPS or FedEx that provides package tracking. We are not responsible if your package is lost in the mail or damaged during the return shipment. Resolving lost or damaged returned package claims will be between you and your insured carrier only.
5. BE SURE YOUR RETURN IS TIMELY. ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED IN OUR STORE WITHIN 15 DAYS OF ISSUING YOUR RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER. RETURNS WITH MISSING OR EXPIRED RA NUMBERS WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
1. ALL BOWS AND CROSSBOW MUST BE RETURNED IN UNUSED / BRAND NEW/ UNOPENED CONDITION. To return a bow or crossbow you must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 10 days of receipt of the product. Please contact customer service at 1-877-903-0866 if you wish to return your compound bow or crossbow. All subsequent claims or issues with compound bows or crossbows must be resolved via manufacturer warranty protocol with the bow or crossbow manufacturer.
2. READ ALL INFORMATION INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOW and learn to handle your compound bow or crossbow properly and safely. Compound bows or crossbows presented for return must show no signs of use, wear, abuse, or alteration. USER DAMAGE TO A COMPOUND BOW OR CROSSBOW (STRING DERAILMENTS, DRY-FIRES, RISER OR LIMB DAMAGE DUE TO IMPROPER USE OF A BOW PRESS, CROSS-THREADED MOUNTING HOLES, MARRED FINISHES, ETC.) VOIDS ALL FULL-REFUND AND EXCHANGE CLAIMS. Compound bows returned in less than brand-new condition will be refused and returned to sender.
CUSTOM ARROWS & SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
1. CUSTOM ARROWS ARE BUILT TO ORDER. Once your new arrow shafts are fletched, trimmed, or inserted, they cannot be returned to stock. If you discover we have made a mistake in building your custom arrows, we will gladly correct the mistake. But in all other cases, arrows which have been fletched, trimmed, or inserted are NOT returnable.
2. FOR SAFETY REASONS, arrows which has been shot cannot be returned to stock and are not returnable for refund or credit. Learn proper carbon arrow safety and always remember to flex-test any arrow before shooting.
3. ARROW SHAFTS: Full-length unfletched arrow shafts may be returned in new condition with all inclusions for refund, credit, or exchange.
4. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS cannot be returned to stock and are not returnable for refund or credit. Of course, special order items can be returned for warranty service should a defect in materials or craftsmanship occur to the manufacturer.
Refunds on credit card purchases are credited to your account (less applicable shipping charges) within 10 days of receipt of returns. Check, money order, and cash purchases are refunded by company check (less applicable shipping charges) within 30 days of receipt of return via postal mail to the billing address on the account. Please note that returns on orders paid by credit card may be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Please be sure of and double-check your order details before submitting them to our store. In some cases, orders are processed and packed for shipment within just a few hours. So time for cancellations is limited. However, if you place an order, but later decide you must cancel, please contact customer service at 1-877-903-0866 as quickly as possible. If your order has not yet executed, we will make every attempt to honor the cancellation request. Late cancellations paid by credit card may be subject to a 3% processing fee and shipping charges may or may not be recoverable (depending on when a cancellation request is received). Also note that cancellations are restricted on custom work (tuning & adjusting bows, fletching & trimming arrows, etc.) as these items cannot be resold as new once our work has begun. Email cancellation requests will not be honored.
While every effort is made to ensure that pricing is correct and current, typographical and display errors can occur. In such an event, Archer Full Throttle, LLC shall reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event of an overpricing error, your invoice will be automatically adjusted (credited/refunded) the amount of the discrepancy. In the event of an under-pricing error, Archer Full Throttle will attempt to contact you by phone or email, to notify you of the error and give you the opportunity to choose how to proceed.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!
We hope you'll return to Archer Full Throttle for your hunting supply needs for many seasons to come. It is our goal to always provide the highest quality archery products and services at the best prices we possibly can. But if something does go wrong, we'll do our best to make it right.
Tel: 1-877-903-0866 [Toll Free]
Hours: 10am – 5pm M-F EST
1030 S State Road #10F
Harbor Springs, MI 49740